Saturday, April 8, 2017

Quick update....

I didn't post my "Vintage SAL" on Apr 1 for my Stitcher's Garden message board group as we had just gotten back the day before from being away on Spring Break with the family.  However, that weekend after getting back home allowed me time to make a little more progress on my Mirabilia The Lady of The Flag.  Here is where I am at today.


It's not much but it is getting there.  I have been working on a few other smalls and I hope to have quite a few to share at the end of the month for my Smalls posting.

DS is taking the ACT today.  So I will be praying he is doing well while stitching here this morning.  I hope you are finding time to stitch an ornament for this month.  I got behind on March's ornament so I will finish stitching that up today.  Then hopefully later today I can start sewing on my Easter dress to match DD.  Sadly we won't be together on Easter as she is back in college, but at least I was able to get her's made over her Spring Break to take back with her.  YEAH !!!  LOL

Until next time.....HAPPY STITCHING!

4 comments:

  1. Every stitch added is one less you have to do. It is looking good, Brenda. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you give me some suggestion through by your post.Thanks.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete